Quite Blurr..Xionq Pointinq middle finger to mi.

EEEE!!YUCKS!
HaHas..!!!!!!!!
Todayy Was okok lors..
First perioodd isshh Science..
SUPER SCARY!
Later Cannot Answer Teacher gibb de answer den mus copy 20 times..
ahah..heng teacher nvr cor mii..PHEW!
2nd Period ishh MATHS!MdM Tann!!Wakakas!
Heard Some Noise Behinddd..At First i thought is HP ringinq luhh.
I ask Xionqq.he Said He heard Nth..
I thought i hear ghost or i siiao liao siaa..
Den the Noise Come againn..
I ask him he got hear..
he sayy Got..
LOLS!!Den Kena Caught by mdm tan for tokinq.
STAND OUTSIDE!
I C the class Behind me ahhx..
Den Dey are Playinq the Com Thinq..
CHEY!I thought wad i heard siaa..
haHas..
DenDen Ishh LITRITURE!!
LAOGAOOO!
LOLS!!Startinq ishh Gd morninq LAO GAO de..
dEn greet 1 more time..All read full name..
LOLS>...<
Den ReceSS.
Nxt ishh Mother Tongue...
After Tat ENGLISH..HAHAHAHS!!!
Mr RObiNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Kohhh!!
HAHAS!!
i wan play dotaa with himm.!!
Haiis...
Done His Work liao..
DeNn SchooL End Le...
Peii Frend Slack in schooL for 2 ,3 hours..
SianSian!
After Tat Jiu Go home le..
HHas!!
Found Mine PINK hp de Earpiece le..
waakaka!!
Can Hear Music le...
NiteNite ALL!!!
MWACKS!!^^