BOO!
everyooneeee! is anyone there?!~ boo hoo!
today went sch, :D
PE was fun, xD
i got the mood to play bball ,
then really can play. WAHAHA. :D
happy ? hmm..
then after sch,
soccer, x:
a cat.. sat down there interupted us playing, x.x
wc and kenneth bought cat food for the cat,
then when the cat is eating,
isaw wc... X.X
he was looking at the cat all the way,
i asked him why lidat? he say he like to see animals eat.
Good soul eh,
tireddddddddddddd~
just played 1 match of dota, x.x
AGRH! x:
lost ._. noob me . x.x
then now like planning to meet ernest, x.x
hahas. was so sian at home! ): whye!
going simei soon, i guess..
Just wanna say,
if u.. that time, that very time, tell me everything like now,
i think nothing will happen le.
ii really sucks i know,
NEITHER DO I WANT THIS.
neither do i want to be like this,
why cant just trust me? i mean like..
I know me, myself fault,
i really.. this really wont happen.
I am sorry.
THIS TIME.. REALLY REGRETTED WHYE.
one who deeply regret on something, they won't let it happen again.
this is what i learnt..
i am just so sorry, i caused all this.
i am a
fucking bastard. i..
i cant do anything now, i just want it to be better.
i know, but whye .. everything is lidat now,
i !!!!!!!! just cant stand myself!
Sorry,
I will leave as soon as i can,
i guess.. I must and i
MUST make u happy now.
I owe you.. so much...
and i do love you,
this is not any kind of anyhow love,
its true love ):
Labels: Amazing life journey