Sweet 16
East spring secondary :D
Thirdd-of-septembber-one-ninee-ninee-four
5N2 :D
FiveYearsOfBlogging,
and counting on.
One Step at a time;
No one can replace you.
Well well well..
31 cut off points for prelim might as well don't take O level.
biggest crap ever!
But I really do hope I can make it for Poly!
although there are limited courses, but I don't wish to waste this precious one year!
Just hope everything will be alright aye!
The rustling of the wind....
A sudden tinge of electricity just trickled down my spine when I saw you.
I just loved the way you laughed at me.
Especially just now when my friends told me you're laughing at me ._.
as I wasn't looking at you.
I felt like I'm chance-less already. And at the same time rejoiced.
I wanna make things change!
Change from impossible to POSSIBLE! same goes to Olevels.
Just start everything with my sweetest smile :D
it takes courage to do so.............. I mean I will ! Retarded ._.
Kha Khun Kupppp!~ :D
Labels: Ohhhhhh Mushroommmmm