blogspot statistics
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop..
Photobucket
庄凯勋 ;Kevin chng ,
Sweet 16
East spring secondary :D
Thirdd-of-septembber-one-ninee-ninee-four

5N2 :D
FiveYearsOfBlogging,
and counting on.
One Step at a time;
No one can replace you.

Loves
Sepak
Mango
Soccer
DOTA
Chatting on phone(:

1)FAMILY~
2)BROTHERS~
3)FRIENDS~
4)STUDY~
Cheers! :D
Changkat Primary School (:
East Spring Secondary School (:
what's next? ._.

Wishlist!
- EVERYDAY HAPPY (:
- Family safe and Happy (:
- go hk, redang or other countries with my brothers and friends! :D
- Get my driving licence at the age of 21!

chemical reaction



walk away
Alfred ,
Andrew ,
AnnChing ,
Amanda ,
Amelia ,
Bona ,
Bird ,
Cheryl ,
Cassandra
Cally
Edwind ,
Ericia ,
Evan ,
Effa ,
Eliza ,
Gretchen ,
Huisian ,
Huimin ,
Huihui ,
Huixin ,
Justine ,
Javier ,
Jaslyn ,
Jordon ,
JingQing ,
Karean ,
Kenneth ,
Meixuan ,
Moblie BloG
> Mr Alan ,
Naomi ,
Natalie ,
Pearlyn ,
Peilinq ,
Ryan ,
Rachel ,
Sandy ,
Stella ,
Shuxian ,
Sabrina ,
Vanessa ,
Vian ,
Weilee ,
Xiumei ,
XueWen ,

The pasts
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
January 2012
March 2012
December 2013
January 2014


Wednesday, March 07, 2012 5:48 PM
The Story..

I'm sharing this story, because I want the world to know how amazing you're.

When I was just a little 3 month old puppy, I joined a wonderful family and was named Chanel Ho.

I was a tiny and timid Maltese with tear stain, a baby girl who is scared of thunder and will get frightened easily when something dropped, or even when my Ah Gong sneezed loudly...

I am a little stubborn and choosy when it comes to food.. and I loved Pumpkin, Potato, Sweet potato, Carrot, Pear Pear, Apple, Papaya, Milk Milk, Xiao Man Tou and even chocolates ( For Dogs)

Daddy taught me how to shake hand and roll-over.. and i'll be given treats if i do them well!

However, on one particular day, I fell really sick, and was diagnosed with Liver Shunt (aka Portosystemic Shunt). It is a condition where an abnormal vessel allows blood to bypass the liver. As a result of this, the blood is not cleansed by liver, resulting in toxins going into the other parts of my body...

Surgery is the best treatment for the shunt, however, in Singapore, the success rate is only about 50%...

I had some clinical signs, such as abnormal behavior, pacing and aimless wondering, pressing my head against the wall, sudden blindness, poor weight gain, drooling, and at the later stage, seizures, termors and excessive sleeping and lethargy.

I was on long term lactulose to help me pass motion so that I can reduce the ammonia production and absorption in the intestines. But because of the lactulose, I had diarrhea and had to trouble my wonderful daddy and mummy, my dearest ah gong, ah ma and gucci to help me clear my "gold"...

Because of my condition, Daddy, Mummy and Gucci read up a lot about Liver Shunt and its cure... They have tried a lot of ways to help me and make me feel better... I must say they are the most wonderful people in the world and I love them so so so much....

On end July 2011, I suddenly had a relapse.. I was unconscious... Daddy and Gucci drove to Mt Pleasant @ Whitley Road immediately.. I remember the doctor telling them i may not be able to make it, but daddy and gucci make sure I have all the medical attention that I needed to save me.. I was given glucose, oxygen, drips and many other medications and was hospitalized for four days... Whenever Daddy, Mummy, Ahgong, Ahma and Gucci visit me, they will tell me I must be strong and how much they loved me... So I told myself I have to be strong and be back to tell them... I made it back home and was feeling much better...

Knowing that my condition was worsen, Daddy, Mummy and Gucci brought me to Dr Jean Paul Lye at Animal Recovery Veterinary Centre to see if they can help me...

Dr Lye is a fatherly and experience vet.. He put me on a special liver diet and some supplements to help me. However, he told Daddy, Mummy and Gucci that there is only 1 solution to my illness, which is surgery... The bad news is, the success rate is only 50%.. If it fails, I will not be able to see everyone again...

It was a tough decision. If I don't go for the surgery, I may die very soon... but if I go for the surgery, I may not be able to take the stress from the surgery and may be gone forever...

Everyone was upset and worried for me.. they wanted to help me but were facing a dilemma to whether to bring me to surgery...

My condition seemed to worsen as week passed... I started to have shivers/spasms because of the toxins in my body. Soon, I lost weight and dropped a lot of fur... I started having some red spots on my head and tail ( which could be due to my condition) and could not control my hands and leg movements...

For my 3rd birthday, Gucci decided to do 1,000 paper cranes for me. It is an ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by a crane, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury. I loved it so much and i really thank all of them who has helped to do it...

On 29 December 2011, I had struggled to open my eyes, but was ok after that...

On 30 December 2011, I started to feel not so good... Daddy decided to bring me to the vet... So Daddy and Ahgong brought me to Animal Recovery Veterinary Centre at night and the vet put me on drip to help me flush out the toxins...

Before Daddy and Ahgong left the centre to fetch mummy, Ahma and Gucci, they caress me and wave goodbye to me"...

However, on 31 December 2011 early morning, I had a seizure.. The vet quickly controlled my seizure, but soon after, my breathing stopped and left Daddy, Mummy, Ah Gong, Ahma, Gucci and everyone that loved me...

I am sorry and sad to leave them.. But they have looked after me so well for 3 years, and it is time for me to look after them now... I want them to be happy and not to worry for me... I know that they were very sad I have left them, however, they do not have to worry for me now because I am now staying in a place with lots of angels... I am also now a very healthy dog...

To My Dearest Family,

I am sorry to leave all of you.. You all have taken extremely good care of me for the past 3 years and I felt I am the most fortunate and happiest dog in the world... It's time for me to look after you all, so I have left to another palce to watch over all of you...

I will remain to be the Little Baby Chanel that you all Loved and everyone that "Wahh ! So cutee!" and I will be looking after all of you, protecting all of you and loving all of you... Trust me, I am always by your side..

Continue to stay happy and don't feel sad that you can't see me under the dining table, in between the chairs, at the main door, on your bed or anywhere in the house... for I am actually still with all of you, watching over all of you...

One day, we will meet again.. and I am sure that I will be part of this wonderful family again... Thank you for bringing me into your life and thank you for giving me all the joy and happiness these 3 years...

Love,
Chanel

Dreamt of you last night again... Little Baby..




When Your Gone - Avril Lavigne
Mp3-Codes.com